Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer Jobs 2022
Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer Jobs
Outstanding career development opportunities
Specially looking for talented candidates
- Creating multi-tiered Web applications and Mobile App applications
- Familiar with Agile Software Development/Scrum practices
- Analyze, design, program, test, troubleshoot, document and maintain IT systems or applications
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and involvement in systems review with Project Manager
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external)
- Opportunity to involve in various technologies: Signal R, ReactJs, Redis, MongoDB, Reactive Extension (Rx)
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
- Degree/Diploma in software engineering or computer science
- Minimum of 1 -2 years of development experience with Microsoft .NET, C#, MVC, and Microsoft SQL.
- Familiar with Reactjs will be advantage.
- Familiar with Object Oriented Design and Analysis, Design Pattern and UML
- Proactive, motivated and team player
- Take pride in accountability, ownership of outstanding issues, and establishes a high level of credibility with others in the organization
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply
- Experienced candidate will be considered for Senior position
- Work Life Balance
- Work From Home (Company reserves the right to relocate employees to work in office)
- Excellent welfare and benefits
- Good career progression
- 5 Days work week
- Support allowance provided
Additional Company Information
Social Worker (Family Service) Jobs
Opportunities for training and development
Supportive work culture
Attractive benefits and perks
- Salary SGD 3,640 – SGD 4,000
The Social Worker is responsible for facilitating change and improving lives for individuals, families, community facing transitional challenges through the provision of social casework.
1. RESPONSIBILITIES / MAJOR ACTIVITIES
Conduct casework management, including gathering information, conducting psycho-social assessment, identifying common needs and goals for intervention to render effective and professional social work services.
For homeless clients, conduct assessment on accommodation matters, provide relevant assistance and referral to external agencies where necessary, collaborate with relevant stakeholders for referral to transitional shelters in order to explore reasons for homelessness as well as current accommodation and future housing needs and render necessary assistance such as employment, financial, housing options, etc.
Provide basic counselling as required to support clients to identify goals and potential solutions to problems which cause emotional turmoil; improve communication and coping skills; strengthen self-esteem; promote behavioural change and optimal mental health.
Plan, organise and implement community outreach activities, programmes and group work to help, uplift, and support those who are deprived of certain services and rights and promote active ageing and enhance quality of life for older adults.
Perform evaluation and prepare reports for administrative investigation and intervention programmes through maintaining proper records of cases and providing regular and timely statistics of Clients and their progress.
Provide information and referral services to link Clients to appropriate social services by collaborating with all stakeholders including primary care, secondary and acute medical care, community partners and external agencies to provide the best support to the clients and their families.
Participate in research to contribute to evaluation of the efficacy of the practices in which social workers engage and the programmes they implement.
2. KEY DECISIONS
Decide on the type of intervention programmes and links to the appropriate social services
Scope and Scale of Activities
Number of case sessions and community outreach activities; number of programmes intervention
3. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- -Possess Degree in Social Work or Degree with a Graduate Diploma in Social Work from an accredited institution
- Accredited as Registered Social Worker with Singapore Association of Social Workers would be an advantage
- Prior experience as a social worker would be an advantage
- Trained in Asset based community development (ABCD) would be an advantage
Personal Characteristics & Traits
- People-Oriented and have good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Analytical ability & problem-solving skills to analyse information quickly and accurately, and formulate decisions and make recommendations
- Ability to be flexible/ creative in devising alternative solutions to issues
- Committed and can-do attitude
- Effective report writing skills
- Team Player
- Able to converse in Malay would be an advantage due to Malay-speaking clients
Montfort Care is a network of programmes committed to strengthening families facing transition challenges and shaping a vibrant community.
Montfort Care is a network of programmes committed to improving the lives of individuals, families and the community facing transitional challenges. Montfort Care runs three intervention and care programmes – Marine Parade Family Service Centre, @27 Family Service Centre in Telok Blangah and Big Love Child Protection Specialist Centre.
To address and meet the needs of Singapore’s ageing population, our two community outreach programmes, GoodLife! and YAH!, effectively engage our seniors on the ground and promote positive ageing. Through our five programmes and services, Montfort Care aspires to be a leader in social service, empowering lives and strengthening communities.
Join us to grow Montfort Care and our programmes. Make a difference today!
Additional Company Information
Technical Writer Jobs
Technical Writer [ Progamming Languages/ Max/MSP / Video Games / 50% WFH ]
- Must be Game Lover!
- Beach Road – Bugis MRT
- 5 Days | Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm (50% wfh)
- Attractive Salary Package
- Company Benefits & Incentives
- Positive and Dynamic working Environment
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Candidate need to be proficient in Rust, C++ or Clojure
Your role will include:
- Writing a comprehensive and user-friendly documentation of our technology.
- Write short and easy to follow tutorials that will support adopters of our platform.
- Assist game developers to design and write tutorials to further increase the amount of learning documents available to the community
- Interact and collaborate with other team members.
- Problem-solving skills, and ability to research technical topics.
- Excellent ability to write and communicate effectively
- Ability and/or experience working remotely as a part of a distributed team.
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team.
- Experience with creative frameworks such as processing, max/msp, pd and programming languages in general.
- Interest in video games as a player and/or as a developer.
- Knowledge of software development.
Additional Company Information
Also Read This Jobs:https://www.upnaukri.com/mortgage-support-agent-graduate-jobs-2022-salary-21000-25000-a-year/