Senior Finance Business Partner Full-time Jobs Salary £43,414 – £54,949 a year
Senior Finance Business Partner Full-time Jobs
£43,414 – £54,949 a year
Full Job Description
iiDiagnostics is a member of the LSTM Group established in 2022. As a new product development and contract research company, iiDiagnostics has a significant contract portfolio and partners range from academic institutions to major health sector companies. The company has 3 primary areas of focus Entomological Testing, Molecular Diagnostics, Sensor Diagnostics.
Purpose of the role:
The post holder will act as a critical link between iiDiagnostics, iiCON Finance Manager and the Research Management Services team, ensuring all financial and operational management aspects of the subsidiary are delivered to a high standard. The role will also provide financial reporting support to the larger iiCON programme.
The post will sit within LSTMs Finance Procurement and Research Services (FPRS) department but will be embedded in the iiDiagnostics and iiCON delivery teams.
Key Responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Ownership of production of month end management reporting including month end Management Accounts, F&I reporting packs and iiDiagnostics board pack, providing supporting commentary and recommendations
- Lead and continually improve the company budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide excellent analytical and reporting information to deliver the best operational decisions, understanding anomalies and recommending action to mitigate any arising issues
- Ownership of all report development and ongoing maintenance including PowerBI report development and KPI development and reporting
- Contribute to commercial decision making, using data insight to provide commercial support and challenge to the business on key drivers
- Act as the critical link between all Finance Procurement and Research Services (FPRS) teams and LSTMs iiCON Finance Manager providing one main point of contact for the subsidiary
- Partner with senior stakeholders providing finance information, data and insight
- Cashflow monitoring, forecasting and management of bank balance
- Work with external advisors on corporation tax compliance
- Lead the coordination and development of all reporting needs and ensure training is provided for users
- Manage and develop the preparation of the monthly reports to all budget holders
- Ensure financial processes and financial accounting are completed to an extremely high standard
- Ensure that Procurement considerations are made early on in the planning and budgeting process
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
The Candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Member of a Finance professional body (e.g. ACCA, CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience in Finance Business Partnering and promoting collaborative working across multiple Teams
- Experience of producing and presenting Management Information relevant to various business stakeholders
- Experience of report and KPI development and continuous improvement
- Experience of managing and monitoring significant budgets
- Sound understanding of financial accounting, including producing year end accounts and external reporting
- Able to deliver a high level of customer service with key stakeholders fostering a culture of collaboration, partnership and mutual support
- Excellent communicating skills and ability to share financial information to non-financial managers at all levels
- 30 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, plus Christmas closure days
- Generous occupational pension schemes
- Government backed “cycle to work” scheme.
- Affiliated, discounted staff membership to the University of Liverpool Sports Centre
- Plus, a host of additional family friendly policies
Closing Date: 25th September 2022
Inclusion is central to our values at LSTM.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diversity across our communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. LSTM selects candidates based on skills, qualifications, and experience.
Founded in 1898 and the oldest of its kind in the world, the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) is an internationally recognised centre of excellence for teaching and research in tropical diseases. Through the creation of effective links with governments, NGOs, private organisations, and global institutions and by responding to the health needs of communities, LSTM aims to promote improved health, particularly for people of the less developed/resource poorest countries in the tropics and sub-tropics.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we sometimes close our vacancies early. It is therefore advisable to apply as early as possible if you would like to be considered for a role.
LSTM actively promotes Equal Opportunities and Safeguarding Policies
Also Read This Jobs:https://www.upnaukri.com/digital-data-privacy-projects-coordinator-permanent-remote-jobs-2022-salary-28000-34000-a-year/
Finance Assistant Jobs
£17,000 – £20,000 a year
Full Job Description
The role will contribute to the high quality financial service of the Finance team in all operational aspects in support of teaching and learning within the School.
To conduct financial and contract administration in accordance with policy and strategic direction from the School Business Manager, liaising with the Assistant School Business Manager, Finance Assistant and internal departments as required.
To deputise for the Assistant School Business Manager in her absence.
Contribute to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare and personal care of children and young people with regard to the area child protection procedures.
- To produce accurate and timely records of all transactions within the School’s financial management systems.
- Monitor and reconcile the School’s bank accounts.
- To generate accurate VAT records and reports in collaboration with our other Finance Assistant so that claims can be made in a timely fashion.
- To prepare for year-end closedown, ensuring all systems and accounts are up to date and ready for year-end procedures to take place.
- To monitor School income and to liaise closely with all educational visit organisers, as well as providing administrative and accounting support for visits.
- To assist with the administrative and accounting support for School CPD activities.
- To support the Assistant School Business Manager in the provision of core data input to all management accounting reports.
- To ensure that compliance standards are maintained through the appropriate segregation and sharing of tasks.
Key requirements include:
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, with excellent inter-personal skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- A good understanding of Financial and budgetary systems, and associated software.
- Financial procedures, cash handling and cash security
- Mutual responsibilities of the Finance team
- Microsoft Office components, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
Salary: £17,000-£20,000 Pro rata
Hours: Permanent, term time only (plus five inset days), 39 weeks per year
37 hours per week, five days a week
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Please contact Jo to find out more.
If this opportunity is not what you were looking for, but you might know someone else that is suitable then head to our website and see the “Refer A Friend” tab to find out how you could potentially be rewarded with £200 for introducing us to someone we are able to successfully place.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.