Restaurant Managers Full-time Jobs 2022 Salary £36,000 – £38,000 a year
Restaurant Managers Full-time Jobs
£36,000 – £38,000 a year
Full Job Description
Franco Manca East Dulwich
East Dulwich, London
From £36,000 to £38,000 per annum OTE (annum salary + share of service charge)
Franco Manca, the Neapolitan sourdough pizza restaurant is looking for a passionate Restaurant Manager for our restaurant in EAST DULWICH.
Since our 2008 opening in Brixton’s market, we have created an amazing reputation for producing the best Neapolitan sourdough Pizzas. We have restaurants all over the UK and plans for a further expansion with a huge possibility of career growth and personal development.
We also offer our Restaurant Managers:
- Tronc Scheme
- Initial 5-week training programme
- Free yummy pizzas and soft drinks on shift
- Free Sourdough bread to cook at home
- Ongoing personal growth and development with our Franco Academy
- 28 paid holidays
- Additional leave and flexible schedules
- Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Social events and Days out
- Staff discount when dining in any Franco Manca and other group brands
- Employee referral Bonus scheme
- Team competitions and personal rewards
- Career opportunities all over the UK
- Fun & diverse working environment
The Restaurant Manager we are looking for will:
- Have experience of working in management roles in a fast-paced hospitality environment
- Understand all aspects of running a restaurant
- Be capable of maintaining high health & safety and hygiene standards
- Have the ability to lead and develop a successful team
- Possess a hands-on attitude!
If you have the skills & passion to become a Franco Manca Restaurant Manager, then welcome to the pioneers of Sourdough Pizza!
Director of Catering & Events Jobs
£61,272 – £77,986 a year
Full Job Description
Salary range: from £61,272 to £77,986 per annum (dependent on skills, experience and qualifications)
Hours: 35 per week
Contract type: Permanent
Vacancy Reference: 22/107
We are seeking a Director of Catering & Events to develop strategies, drive external sales and lead the Conferences & Events business in a highly competitive market.
You will blend commercial acumen, customer centricity, collaborative working, vendor management and operational excellence to ensure Regent’s is able to profitably deliver exceptional experiences to internal and external clients.
You will develop growth strategies, monitor industry trends, capture incremental demand, establish space utilisation models, and ensure we build a sustainable business based on successful relationships and an impeccable reputation within the industry. You will be the University’s professional lead in all matters relating to the delivery of Student Catering and Internal and External Events and will hold a significant budget and a high degree of autonomy.
To be successful, you will have a background of successfully leading and managing a cross-functional catering and events team and the ability to develop and implement effective and engaging sales strategies. You will have strong commercial acumen and knowledge of the market, with exceptional communication and relationship management skills.
In addition, you will have an entrepreneurial spirit, combined with a passion for food, hospitality and events.
Regent’s University London is a private university right in the heart of Royal Regent’s Park. We offer bespoke undergraduate and postgraduate education that begins with the individual, focussing on each student’s talents, potential, and aspirations.
Our study areas include business and management; liberal studies and humanities; fashion and design; film, media and performance; psychotherapy and psychology; as well as pathway qualifications in English language and other modern foreign languages.
We are a small, friendly and supportive University offering great benefits for our staff including:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period
- Beautiful campus in the heart of Regent’s Park, a short walk from Baker Street and Great Portland Street stations
- A range of great facilities on our stunning campus including free tea and coffee, flexible working spaces and free use of the campus tennis court and sport pitch
- Membership of a group personal pension scheme with a 7% minimum contribution by the University, with up to 10% contribution by the University
- Loans of up to £10,000, to include covering daily travel costs, rental deposits and bicycles
- Benenden medical cover – allowing access to medical services where there is delay in receiving NHS treatment
- Employee discount service
- £6 a day allowance to spend in University catering outlets (when onsite)
- Free language classes (free places are subject to availability)
- Blended (hybrid) and flexible working supported across the University, depending on the requirements of the role
We’re Regent’s. We expect the exceptional. And we hope you’ll consider joining us for this exciting opportunity.
How to apply
Please provide a current CV along with a statement outlining why you are suitable for the role (referencing your skills and experience against the Job Description).
Please upload your documents in pdf format where possible. Our system will limit you to the upload of 4 documents only with a maximum file size of 10MB per document.
Closing date: 11:45pm on Sunday 30th October
Interviews will likely be held week commencing 7th November
Our goal is to foster and celebrate a diverse and inclusive workplace with a sense of belonging; we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £61,272.00-£77,986.00 per year
Crew Member Jobs Hayes town
Full Job Description
Join us and you’ll become part of a crew, or a team, that works together to provide the best quick service, family restaurant experience – by far. If you’ve visited one of our restaurants before, you’ve probably got some idea of what’s involved in working here. But you might not realise the variety and scope of the role. Specific responsibilities that involve serving customers include working behind the counter on the till and being out in the dining areas looking after our customers’ needs. A franchised restaurant is a restaurant operated by a local business person trading under the McDonald’s name. Currently over half of our restaurants in the UK are franchised but from a customer point of view there’s no difference. For employees there will be minor differences between a company and a franchised restaurant. Please refer to additional information for more details.Job responsibilities
Quite simply, you’ll be working in our fast moving, high energy environment and we’re looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with customers and make them feel valued.Job features
To join us as a Crew Member you’ll need to be confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people. Friendly, courteous and helpful behaviour will come naturally to you and you’ll work well as part of a team. Effective communication skills such as attentive listening, face-to-face verbal communication and eye contact are a must. You’ll also need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards of quality and service as well as cleanliness. The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working both efficiently and productively is essential. Finally, your appearance should be smart and clean.
Also Read This Jobs:https://www.upnaukri.com/food-service-assistant-full-time-jobs-2022-salary-20270-21318-a-year/